Need Seat(s) for 2017 CoTA (SM)

Looking for a ride? Post your details here. Also see "Seats for Rent" forum

Need Seat(s) for 2017 CoTA (SM)

Postby jfeniello » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:43 pm

Hi,
Just testing the waters to see if would be feasible to do the CoTA race. I usually race SCCA/NASA Spec Miata. I would like to stay in an SM, but not mandatory. Also, may have some other guys that might want to come down, so we could use multiple seats and/or a rental (with some support).
Thanks!
-jim
jfeniello

Re: Need Seat(s) for 2017 CoTA (SM)

Postby ebwolf » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Lemonata has one seat available for COTA. She's a 1.6l Miata... not up to Spec, but definitely up to Snuff! We've finished every race we've entered since starting to campaign her last year. We've reached the podium in GP4 in every WRL race we've entered and, so far, have taken 1st in every WRL race we've entered this year.
ebwolf

Re: Need Seat(s) for 2017 CoTA (SM)

Postby GT3wannabe » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:56 am

We will have seats available in our LS swapped Porsche 924 for COTA. This will be our second race. We finished 2nd in GP1 both days at Barber while dealing with some initial teething issues. We were running in top 10 on sunday when a wheel bearing took us out for an hour. The car continues to be developed and should be very competitive at COTA. PM me or send me an email to cscowden(at)gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks , Chris
Chris
Speed Inc #46
87 Porsche 924S
GT3wannabe

Return to Seats Wanted