Lemonata $2000

Looking to sell or looking to buy? Place your ad here

Lemonata $2000

Postby ebwolf » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:04 pm

DISCLOSURE: This is a very well-used RACE CAR. It is not street legal. I have the title but it hasn’t been transferred in the past several owners. It has been knocked around a bit. But it still took P1 at COTA in December! It is not a Spec Miata. It passed tech in LeMons and WRL in 2017. It has passed tech in ChumpCar in the past. I seriously doubt it will pass tech for NASA or SCCA wheel to wheel but has passed tech for HPDE in NASA and PCA.

Lemonata is for sale for $1! My partner and I are done racing her. She has served us well but we want to move on to faster cars. This is a very reliable, easy to drive race car.

Lemonata is a 1990 Miata with a long history of endurance racing. We are the third team to race the car. I have found results from 54 races totaling 473 hours on track and 12426 laps with just 4 DNFs.

For $1 you get the title to a thoroughly abused Miata that is currently painted Rustoleum Safety Yellow. Open differential, drive shaft and rear axles upgraded to NA8 Miata. All four brake calipers and rotors upgraded to NA8 Miata. Good 1.6l engine (~110K street miles + 70 race hours). 5-speed transmission. FM VMaxx Classic coil-overs. FM front sway bar. 14" wheels with really worn Falken Azenis R615K.

For another $1999 you get a full cage (Passes LeMons and WRL tech!). Fire suppression system. Proper power disconnects (cuts battery and alternator). Corbeau FX1 Pro racing seat. 5-point harness. Window net. Roof net. NRG quick release, Momo 78 steering wheel. Push-to-talk radio harness in the car. Two Baofeng radios. Light bar (for night racing). And box of used brake pads.

This is a turn-key endurance race car. This car took first place in 2016 season points and second place in 2017 season points for in GP4. 2017 record: six P1s, one P2, and one P3. It has taken P1 for GP4 in the WRL 24@5280 two years in a row! It’s a very reliable, easy driving race car.

We are selling her cheap to keep her racing. This is a great first race car. We can even help you with your first race (assuming it's at High Plains Raceway).

Car is currently stored in Bouder, Colorado.

PM me on the forum or email ebwolf@gmail.com

Photo albums:

COTA 2017
Hallett 2017
24@5280 2017
B.F.E. GP 2017
Past History
ebwolf

Return to Cars and Parts