Austin No Power. Topeka & Hallett 2018

Looking for drivers? Post here. For WRL races only.

Austin No Power. Topeka & Hallett 2018

Postby xk150fhc » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:28 pm

2018 Topeka & Hallett - Austin No Power

It's official. Austin No Power is entered for two World Racing League Events this year.
* Heartland Park, Topeka KS. March 17 & 18. Eight hour race each day.
and
* Hallett Motor Racing Circuit , Hallett OK. Oct. 19-21. Eight hour race Sat and Sunday.

We still have one seat for Topeka (maximum4 drivers). Assuming no trouble, each driver will run a 115 minute stint and pit for fuel and driver change.

For those of you that don't know. Austin is a 2.2 liter AWD Subaru Impreza, GP4. Not fast, but corners like it is on rails.

Hallett will be four driver maximum with pit stops/driver changes to be coordinated with the scheduled full course yellows in the morning and afternoon. The idea being to pit just before the scheduled yellows. Still have two seats open for Hallett.

Because of increased costs, the price to go racing w/ Bill, me & Austin has been bumped to $800 plus a share of fuel. Sorry about the increase, but that's the reality.

If you want to go racing with us, give me a call. 316 776 0065. If you know Bill and have his number, give him a call. Deposit of $250 holds your seat. The balance is due on or before race weekend.

You'll have to excuse me now, Bill and I need to get Austin freshened up for March!
xk150fhc

Return to Seats for Rent