COTA seats available

Looking for drivers? Post here. For WRL races only.

COTA seats available

Postby GT3wannabe » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:08 am

We have 2 seats available for COTA. The car is a 1987 Porsche 924S with a 4.8L LS swap. It sits in GP1 class and is nice and fast. This will be our second WRL race this season, we have extensive background in a front running Chump team with several wins under our belt. Our first race at Barber in August resulted in two 2nd place finishes in class. There were a few teething issues, as to be expected. We continue to develop the car and will have more test sessions under our belt before December to ensure it is well sorted and ready for COTA. Car has a 20 gal fuel cell and runs 2 hour stints. Looking for drivers to run a full stint each day. PM or email me at cscowden@gmail.com for info. Thanks, Chris
Chris
Speed Inc #46
87 Porsche 924S
GT3wannabe

Re: COTA seats available

Postby GT3wannabe » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:56 am

Looks like our plans have changed and it really sucks when life gets in the way of racing. We will not be able to make it to COTA this year. If anyone is interested, I would be open to renting the 924 for the race. It is fully prepped, new wheel bearings, fluids changed, new brakes, upgraded the springs and a new corner balance since the last race. Should be ready to contend for overall podium. Contact me at either cscowden@gmail.com or text at 469-263-3458.
Chris
Speed Inc #46
87 Porsche 924S
GT3wannabe

Return to Seats for Rent